• Anna Cooke
• Steve Cooke
• Shelley Archbold
• Laura Allen
• Dr. Elizabeth Baird
• Lana Burroughs
• David Coverly
• Laura Bass
• Lon Martin
• Stephanie Hayes
• Dawn Reilley
• Diane & Willow Rosenberg
• Heather Schulman
• Jillyn Sidlo
• Jacqui Silla
• Dr. Timothy Hodge
• Joyce McCombs
• Dr. Gregory Todd
• Tina K. VaLant
• Brian Kalish
• The first lifestyle magazine devoted solely to people living with dogs throughout Florida.
• Readers are 70% women. Its two distinct reader groups are younger singles and childless couples; baby boomers and older empty nesters. Both have the disposable income to pamper their pets.
• All stories have a Florida connection and all are original.
• Our readership is 30,000+ per quarter.
• Our Distribution Area —
Hernando, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Sarasota, and Manatee Counties.
Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties.
Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties.
Duval, Alachua and Marion Counties.
Leon, Escambia, and Bay Counties.
Collier, Charlotte and Lee Counties.
• Our continuously updated and reviewed database reveals that our qualified buyers are also philanthropists and shoppers who want to make a difference in the lives of dogs - from a personal standpoint and beyond.
• Entering our eighth year of publication, paid subscriptions have increased over 27% per year, a sign that our readers support our advertisers.
• We are the go-to source for information on all things dog, receiving inquiries for quotes and stats from major newspapers, radio and television stations.